Showing all 8 results
10 Chic Ways to Style Casual Tees Women
For their ultra-soft fabric and simplicity tees are most lovable clothing items by women. They always find a place and heart in their closets.
Tees conveniently fit in with all dressing styles. You can wear them for all occasions.
A white v neck T-shirt on blue jeans is a match made in heaven. Lower the cut, sexier your look is. A black leather jacket or light brown vest on top, is to add fuel to the fire. You would look blazing hot. Think out of box and try a fancy graphic T-shirt. It would bring a glamorous edge to your casual wearing.
With some creative ideas you can go at any length to experiment your tees to up your style ante. You can steal few styling tricks from your iconic fashion personalities. You can try them in your own time and settings. Here are some ideas:
- Tuck it up into your high-waisted jeans. A white colour tee on light blue jeans is a perfect combo. You may try other pairings, according to your taste, or a styling trick you have stolen from someone recently.
- Pair it with your suit jacket on casual or dress paints. Nothing is being casual about it, you can wear it to your office.
- A v neck T-shirts is the most desirable style, especially when you try a leather jacket on it. It is an effortless yet very powerful fashion statement.
- Layer tee under your lance top. You don’t have to have a mystique of an off-duty model to go stylish with your tee this way. You can be delicate in your own way.
- Revisit 90s and try tee under your slip dress. Yes, it was a powerful fashion statement of that era, but has lived through all these times. It would give you an individual ID, even when in crowd.
- To get more mileage out of your wardrobe, pair your graphic T-shirt with your novelty blue jeans. They would rock your distinct style. You would never lose yourself in the background.
- A graphic T-shirt on a denim skirt with bold specs frames make a statement of its own. In colder times you can pair it with your jeans with a black leather jacket on top.
- Try a v neck T-shirt with a denim jacket or vest on it. It is a fun way to style a rock n roll look to an otherwise an ordinary item. White sneakers would give it an even greater look.
- Legacy prints and logos graphic T-shirts are a fashion of living moment. If you are into one of your favourite causes that attracts you to them, try them on casual jeans such as Levi’s. You would look stunning.
- A simple approach to style the way you dress is to pair your classic white tee with mom jeans. High-waisted light blue jeans and elevated heel shoes is a casual yet very impactfully go-to style.